There are many advantages of setting up VPN on your router instead of your individual devices, especially if you use the VPN most of the time from one location, such as your home.
By setting up the VPN on your router, you can:
- Use the VPN connection on multiple devices at the same time, as long as they’re all connected to the router’s network
- Make changes to your VPN connection settings easily as they are centralized in one place
- Connect to our VPN service straight away on any device without needing to set up using different apps or guides
You can set up our VPN service on your router by using different router systems. To learn more about this, please refer to our articles listed below:
- What Is DD-WRT And How To Use It With Our VPN Service
- What Is OpenWrt And How To Use It With Our VPN Service
- What Is Tomato (Shibby) And How To Use It With Our VPN Service
- What Is Sabai OS And How To Use It With Our VPN Service
If you would like any further information or assistance in setting this up with our service, please send us an email to [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.