Who are we
My Private Network and its associated websites and services are wholly owned and operated by Global Network Services Ltd, a Hong Kong registered company No. 1408262.
Our registered office is:
Global Network Services Ltd
7A China Overseas Building
139 Hennessy Road
What information do we collect?
We try to collect as little information as possible, but you do need give us a few things so that we can provide our services, they are:
- A username and password, chosen by you and used to connect to our services.
- Your email address, so that we can contact you.
In addition to this, we collect certain information automatically when you use our services:
- If you purchase a service from us, we will record the transaction information against your account. Please note that all payments are processed via 3rd parties, ie PayPal, Stripe, Gate2Shop, BitPay or our banks. We do not hold or store any credit card information ourselves.
- If you contact us via an email, support request or survey — you may disclose additional information which is also retained.
- When you connect to our services, we record the time and date of your connection and disconnection. This information is retained for seven days and then purged from our systems.
- When you use our website(s), we record meta data concerning your connection and the pages you visited.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested
- Communicate with you concerning our services
- Manage and monitor our services
With your consent, we may also use your information to send you information on our services including promotions and special offers.
Our legal basis for using your information is as follows:
- Contractual Necessity: In order to provide you with the services you requested.
- Legitimate Interest: In order to advise you of issues, updates, news, offers or promotions directly related to our services.
Who will it be shared with?
We will never rent, sell or share your information with any other party, except where your information is required to carry out a process initiated by you directly, ie:
- Paying us via a third party ( PayPal, Stripe, Gate2Shop, BitPay )
- Responding to our request for feedback ( TypeForm )
- Contacting us for assistance ( FreshDesk )
Your right to be forgotten
If you would like us to remove your information, just send an email to email@example.com and we will delete your account.
Note: If you have purchased a service from us we have a legal obligation to retain this information, but we will close your account and you will no longer hear from us.
My Private Network Warrant Canary
For an explanation on what exactly is a warrant canary, please see the entry on Wikipedia.
Our current statement is below:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 Status: All good Period: July 1 to December 31, 2018 30th June 2018 Global Network Services Ltd, the owner and operator of the My Private Network VPN service has not received or been served any warrants and no seaches or seizures of any kind have been performed on any of our assets anywhere in the world. New headlines from the Guardian website for today: North Korea still secretly enriching uranium, say US officials https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/30/north-korea-still-secretly-enriching-uranium-say-us-officials Edward Snowden describes Russian government as corrupt https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/29/edward-snowden-describes-russian-government-as-corrupt This document will be updated semi-annually, the next update is scheduled for the 1st January 2019. Jon Gittoes Managing Director Global Network Services Ltd -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iQIzBAEBCAAdFiEECMiid/bTz6sxHfeL1YcFMWsCp3AFAls28TwACgkQ1YcFMWsC p3Daaw/+NlS5u1zhrGP0eoVonv0l9KMe6IcKSjuewuW5JW8O6oyeQRcsjmhm4ubE Xdr9kKJjkWkLWLuich5F3csZkauMJxeVyO0RO98SrmGSsZGPozjvDLLwv+oyH8d6 CvQgliSTmXOle63tiEebIQJzUhTMywFdQMHQNoQOVpCdOWTomvhbNZL3KXqa4TWN U+7GicdJazQxUQJFcaTY9kKCIrnmPecSYRbKQIWHSix3VgFb8FtwkkIicd0K8mmz frIRuhmLllDEM7VsVhlM7/QPXymnNh6VFwsAa7F3e48JzE9q6SwtEm6h5EGfYrwg erbXdb5PUA6o1hgLI2KXcRJwLWsrJgHMP+4OYbOZNiFea9E3JyehqlwwowXT5E4l QnQmX9HXuZLg2YlQYBwGr9Zqz56U63X1gJfP3mFRT1OQOwSRhJVkW6aTd6MHh6i+ gzSZNeBpHEhfXRZvPQJD5hP+Ljr5YqViZ57ZyIhdbJHQjnnwjy7mASpQ80A+66ID BqlSiQBT/HdDlSaDHRmRB5YOncNDNhDkOtYzzef+ZPQhFl29xyRduzOPp2qLm1ay vI1ytjdsyWval/a7ccrxW6m66l1pGRcNx9rQHe7FcndkQ2hB+GAijEMKkIRswR+r 242QppuN/0jgJ+W+Go1wBEIlEveDVydj0Fbiw2Lqserd7vEQfoc= =utS8 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Get in touch
If you have any questions at all, drop us an email — firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here for you.
Changes to our policy