Who are we
My Private Network and its associated websites and services are wholly owned and operated by Global Network Services Ltd, a Hong Kong registered company No. 1408262.
Our registered office is:
Global Network Services Ltd
7A China Overseas Building
139 Hennessy Road
What information do we collect?
We try to collect as little information as possible, but you do need give us a few things so that we can provide our services, they are:
- A username and password, chosen by you and used to connect to our services.
- Your email address, so that we can contact you.
In addition to this, we collect certain information automatically when you use our services:
- If you purchase a service from us, we will record the transaction information against your account. Please note that all payments are processed via 3rd parties, ie PayPal, Stripe, Gate2Shop, BitPay or our banks. We do not hold or store any credit card information ourselves.
- If you contact us via an email, support request or survey — you may disclose additional information which is also retained.
- When you connect to our services, we record the time and date of your connection and disconnection. This information is retained for seven days and then purged from our systems.
- When you use our website(s), we record meta data concerning your connection and the pages you visited.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested
- Communicate with you concerning our services
- Manage and monitor our services
With your consent, we may also use your information to send you information on our services including promotions and special offers.
Our legal basis for using your information is as follows:
- Contractual Necessity: In order to provide you with the services you requested.
- Legitimate Interest: In order to advise you of issues, updates, news, offers or promotions directly related to our services.
Who will it be shared with?
We will never rent, sell or share your information with any other party, except where your information is required to carry out a process initiated by you directly, ie:
- Paying us via a third party ( PayPal, Stripe, Gate2Shop, BitPay )
- Responding to our request for feedback ( TypeForm )
- Contacting us for assistance ( FreshDesk )
Your right to be forgotten
If you would like us to remove your information, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your account.
Note: If you have purchased a service from us we have a legal obligation to retain this information, but we will close your account and you will no longer hear from us.
My Private Network Warrant Canary
For an explanation on what exactly is a warrant canary, please see the entry on Wikipedia.
Our current statement is below:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 Status: All good Period: January 1 to June 30, 2018 31st December 2017 Global Network Services Ltd, the owner and operator of the My Private Network VPN service has not received or been served any warrants and no searches or seizures of any kind have been performed on any of our assets anywhere in the world. New headlines from the Guardian website for today: North Korea vows to press on with nuclear agenda as Russia denies trade violations https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/31/north-korea-nuclear-russia-denies-trade-violations Lord Adonis calls on Grayling to quit and slams ‘broken’ Brexit government https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/30/chris-grayling-must-quit-says-lord-adonis-east-coast-line-bailout This document will be updated semi-annually, the next update is scheduled for the 30th June 2018. Jon Gittoes Managing Director Global Network Services Ltd -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iQIzBAEBCAAdFiEECMiid/bTz6sxHfeL1YcFMWsCp3AFAlpIjwgACgkQ1YcFMWsC p3Caug//Q0/g3eR3OoG/LHek261g9NhdIy2N2z0JVKmzvQVauRw2uQPPUcyBb90D QR1ME6jW685VfPMXbomyKBd2FIPYpo2EnKtaAJRErdI8osDmIzaXnjZVBTuRwRq2 OEfSnOQhaZz7N/IislJi7k1MsmK0HlBCvphL7QzKVeDIr6bPosJNjrAM3bha2tWw +tds5T5mUPCsCgmsqEOSG9PWzraiynCRpp1Oq3HnmJIFJ1brysgU41YjP8GqC3Wb sOn5MBLAhpeK6z56Q14fQS09ipVysF/Jh9jcn2tvvbfFJkU+zRxNRgVivq7zzn5z q/ArsJdaSnoF8Ni3h/eTg9LrhRo7R2CUR7rZ4+KWCdreq/LeGpVV6/w2O3z29PAl ihT+o65kV+xBjv1RL05FgAGo1ztgf+tLQrFFgcU8P35RV12F0xEAaNtl1lWkAtFA ofrvydjbgsr7/RWZMOhvtLFhQBk95IIy1Y9GYpWzM+U2fR3LHAz+U/in8KUkIDeq XudcX0pNzEyIlUVQdR1ToM3ETPSaDEjBIj59aIB4x35tL2GClEnqQ0NgzaIDl0u9 cUV61o6ZIPG1KXfpIRzfKgB1z4vord3yJAGyTo3mi13cSwkeMhIpJB+3qpwDmDjW txH+JxWxnIaqoXkKs4Q9GlHUxraxN+Vuj6Rxb56ksvi7LEdMnrI= =L1Gm -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Get in touch
If you have any questions at all, drop us an email — email@example.com – we’re here for you.
Changes to our policy