Who are we
My Private Network and its associated websites and services are wholly owned and operated by Global Network Services Ltd, a Hong Kong registered company No. 1408262.
Our registered office is:
Global Network Services Ltd
7A China Overseas Building
139 Hennessy Road
What information do we collect?
We try to collect as little information as possible, but you do need give us a few things so that we can provide our services, they are:
- A username and password, chosen by you and used to connect to our services.
- Your email address, so that we can contact you.
In addition to this, we collect certain information automatically when you use our services:
- If you purchase a service from us, we will record the transaction information against your account. Please note that all payments are processed via 3rd parties, ie PayPal, Stripe, Gate2Shop, BitPay or our banks. We do not hold or store any credit card information ourselves.
- If you contact us via an email, support request or survey — you may disclose additional information which is also retained.
- When you connect to our services, we record the time and date of your connection and disconnection. This information is retained for seven days and then purged from our systems.
- When you use our website(s), we record meta data concerning your connection and the pages you visited.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested
- Communicate with you concerning our services
- Manage and monitor our services
With your consent, we may also use your information to send you information on our services including promotions and special offers.
Our legal basis for using your information is as follows:
- Contractual Necessity: In order to provide you with the services you requested.
- Legitimate Interest: In order to advise you of issues, updates, news, offers or promotions directly related to our services.
Who will it be shared with?
We will never rent, sell or share your information with any other party, except where your information is required to carry out a process initiated by you directly, ie:
- Paying us via a third party ( PayPal, Stripe, Gate2Shop, BitPay )
- Responding to our request for feedback ( TypeForm )
- Contacting us for assistance ( FreshDesk )
Your right to be forgotten
If you would like us to remove your information, just send an email to [email protected] and we will delete your account.
Note: If you have purchased a service from us we have a legal obligation to retain this information, but we will close your account and you will no longer hear from us.
My Private Network Warrant Canary
For an explanation on what exactly is a warrant canary, please see the entry on Wikipedia.
Our current statement is below:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 Status: All good Period: October 1 to December 31, 2020 3rd November 2020 Global Network Services Ltd, the owner and operator of the My Private Network VPN service has not received or been served any warrants and no seaches or seizures of any kind have been performed on any of our assets anywhere in the world. New headlines from the Guardian website for today: £45m deal for NHS masks collapses amid fraud claims https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/nov/03/45m-deal-for-nhs-masks-collapses-amid-claims US election: Trump predicts 'great win' at last rally as Biden tells him to 'pack his bags' https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/03/us-election-trump-last-rally-biden This document will be updated semi-annually, the next update is scheduled for the 1st January 2021. Jon Gittoes Managing Director Global Network Services Ltd -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iQIzBAEBCAAdFiEECMiid/bTz6sxHfeL1YcFMWsCp3AFAl+hO5MACgkQ1YcFMWsC p3ChEw/+J8QMM9s28SEizWqHa+zuQEmh2l5p7tahB6jHBTMa62o6RapCEColzm5z 9GFw2DwYdq369B3VvDVQQLPUDOgqPMxOpNSVH8JpzSaIx0A9U1x/bisdp2OrH+8V INxkeNAFO0FfvCiu/8ziZH69MmsTYDD+MgHt5523VtvuaxwTg2WEY5REC/LPKoRH YUgyLDUXlYkfmsyPlo6YHjd4Nt45D0NDsvVzjuZzHxf9dKRhRYUlSW2pdV/Gwb/w ElN19JKvc9LtPxGMwQwqsqZFWGZMyhwc39TKWFttwbarp7jkVwLyowmDe9w07bFl 2V17Gh6PnW0dTyIJWsf8IN52vJkO7Po6NdxNMI/GU0PJhMqC7H/fqo9r6jryPa4H LaTnVOkC1iE6IueDcswfvTJKrZ/2VVX9LSEcyEESD3OuUAkdgSXyyNX8o1ewf1op qC+wkaPiWi4/AVy871GNC2fZDeTygzCrQ8nsaQyPzUpIrfP/s4qDBiMSFkOtCxat S8M6yntzPz0rhwymRT7OUutaNT/r7QUZ4H7iYFZQ5rgWCK/vbL+ooCxFBsl5Ldrt D+1hE8VOWauhtPCIWsu+CNyYynU46krX9p2l7oTK6JyZraPfnkrxdOTlbtoeFau+ OuAg7SD0bms72Y/BCUTllxnmsZVzk1RcPCH6ruhZjbGe5BzJTqQ= =G19f -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Get in touch
If you have any questions at all, drop us an email — [email protected] – we’re here for you.
Changes to our policy