If you have set any custom DNS on your device such as our MyTelly Smart DNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- From your Apple TV home screen, click on Settings.
- Click on Network.
- Select your network connection, Ethernet if you are connected via cable or Wi-Fi if you are using a wireless network.
- Scroll down and click on Configure DNS
- If you had set our DNS earlier, Manual should be selected by default. Change this to Automatic.
- Return to your homescreen.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn’t always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.