If you have set any custom DNS on your device such as our MyTelly Smart DNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Apple Logo located at the top left hand corner of your Mac.
- Select System Preferences.
- Navigate to Internet & Wireless and click on Network.
- Select your active Internet Adapter (Airport if Wireless or Ethernet if Wired).
- Click Advanced.
- Nagivate to the DNS tab, select the DNS addresses that appears in the DNS field.
- Click on the minus (-) button to remove them.
- Click OK to save the changes.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn’t always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.