If you have set any custom DNS on your device such as our MyTelly Smart DNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- Go into Settings and under Wireless & Networks , tap on Wi-Fi.
- Tap and hold on your current connected Wi-Fi connection, until a pop-up window appears and select Modify Network Config.
- Tap on Show advanced options.
- Change the IP settings to DHCP from Static.
- Tap on Save to save the changes.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn’t always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.