- Choose Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap on Wi-Fi. Find your wireless connection which has the tick / checked mark and tap on the blue arrow or a blue i icon.
- Tap on the DNS field and enter the DNS addresses into the field. Please separate each address with a comma.
As an example, when entering the Google DNS address, please enter them as: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Once you’ve entered the DNS information, tap on the Wi-Fi button at the top left to save the settings and go back to the Home screen.
- Try the VPN connection again.
If you wish to set a custom DNS on a different device or system, please refer to our article here:
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.