If you have set any custom DNS on your device such as our MyTelly Smart DNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- From your home screen, go to Settings
- Click on Wi-Fi.
- Find your Wireless connection which has the tick or checked mark and click on the blue ‘i‘ icon.
- Note: On older version of iOS, the icon should be a blue arrow.
- You should now be in your Wi-Fi details page.
- Tap on DNS and delete the existing DNS address on your device.
- Now tap on the Wi-Fi button at the top left of your Wi-Fi page to save the changes and go back to the home screen.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn’t always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.