Welcome to My Private Network
We provide VPN services with servers in over 44 countries to protect your security and privacy, and allow you to bypass geographic restrictions.
This page will guide you through updating the apps on your Amazon Kindle Fire.
If you’re experiencing any errors when trying to update Amazon Kindle Fire apps, kindly ensure that your Amazon account is set to the correct region. For example, if you’re updating a UK app, your Amazon account has to be set to the UK. If your account is set to any other region (i.e. the USA), the app will not update.
Note: In this scenario, you will not be prompted with any error messages. The update will simply not download.
If you’re having issues updating your apps because of an incorrect region setting, you may visit the guide below to help you change it:
Don’t Have a VPN yet? Give our Free Trial a go by clicking the button below for 3 full days of unlimited access to both our VPN and MyTelly services.
*3 DAY FREE TRIAL – NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED
To update the apps on your Amazon Kindle Fire, follow the steps below.
Updating Amazon Kindle Fire Apps Manually
- Ensure that your Kindle Fire is connected online to a Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the Apps icon at the top of your Home screen.
- Tap the Store icon from the top-right corner.
- Find for the Menu icon (hamburger icon) at the top-left corner.
Note: Some versions of Kindle Fire might place it at the bottom-center.
- From the Menu list, tap on App Updates.
- Choose the apps that you want updated by tapping the Update button next to them.
Congratulations! The apps that you’ve selected to update should now been successfully updated.
Make Life Easier: Turn On Automatic Updates
You might want to consider turning the automatic updates feature on your Kindle Fire to make updating even easier!
- Swipe down on your Kindle Fire screen to reveal the notification bar and tap on the Settings icon.
- From the Settings menu, tap on Application.
Note: Some versions of Kindle Fire might call it Apps & Games.
- Tap on Appstore and you should be presented with the Appstore Settings page.
- Choose Automatic Updates.
- Check the Enable Automatic Updates box to turn the feature on.
You’re done! Now any time an update is available for an app on your Kindle Fire, the app will update itself automatically!
Unfortunately it doesn’t always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.